Monday, July 24, 2017

Posters on Leadership and Change


Poster 1
Well, I think the content of this poster shows a good grasp of all the elements of leadership. It does not just come down to one trait, but many. They all need to be balanced. The artwork is clear and relates to the ideas of leadership in an organization.
It looks professional and well thought out. My eyes do not wander and I get the concepts without having to spend too much time figuring out what you mean. I think the colors and the graphics are clean and streamlined which is always a selling point in any presentation. Clutter is bad in design and it is bad when it comes to leadership.
Effecting change is something that organization must do to survive. Living entities change so if business is not changing then it is dead to a degree. Stabilization of profit is one thing, but an organization must stay in touch with the needs of its consumers and technology. Your work reflects an appreciation of leadership and change.
Poster 2
There is no change without leadership (Lewis, Packard, & Lewis, 2011). I see a good deal of that in this poster. I think it could have been clearer if you added one more defined element to show the desired outcomes. Leadership involves taking people on a journey and the journey should not be a bad one. I am not saying yours is bad, I would just like another representation of what you want the end result to be.
But otherwise, I think I like the rest of your piece the best. It is eye catching and up until the desired outcome, it makes a lot of sense. The layout engages and it is something that I just like looking at. It would look good as a professional presentation. It inspires in that way,
In general, I am pleased to see everyone’s work because it infuse my own work and thoughts with fresh ideas. Leadership is a mix of innovating, borrowing, and renovating. This project helps with all of that.
References
Lewis, J. Packard, T., & Lewis, M. (2011). Management of Human Services Programs
Brooks/Cole Cengage Learning: Australia. Retrieved from https://books.google.com/books

CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL WRITER TO WORK ON THIS PAPER AND OTHER SIMILAR PAPERS, GET A NON PLAGIARIZED PAPER FROM OUR EXPERTS……

No comments:

Post a Comment